Rates & Insurance
- $165.00 per 50 minute individual therapy session
- $185.00 per 50 minute couples or family therapy session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy and social work services.
***Please note we are able to offer direct billing through the Non-Insured Health Benefits Program (NHIB). Please contact us to see if direct billing is an option through your insurance provider***
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits? If so does it cover Maters of Social Work Services or Registered Psychotherapy Services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept credit card, debit and etransfer as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!